As we enter November, we are reminded that the holidays are quickly approaching. We’re also getting closer to releasing dozens of new studio website themes, and hope to have them available by the end of this month.
Every week we post new features and fixes on our Facebook and Twitter page. This month we will also begin posting the features and fixes weekly on our blog, as we are aware that many of you do not use social media accounts. You can also read current blog posts as well as the new weekly updates at the bottom of your MTH home page after you login.
Here are the Latest Features and Updates made in October 2012:
- Lessons are now stored in email history when sent from a reconciled lesson.
- Hawaii time zone has been added.
- You are now able to export data to excel from the transaction log.
- You can now add a date an item when lent from lending library.
- The Student Information Sheet can now be printed.
- Polish zloty as currency type has been added.
- Piano template quote was too big. This has been fixed.
- Australian time zones are now more clear.
- Former students were showing up in calendar filter list. This is now fixed.
- Parent email address were copying to the child student email address. This has been fixed.
- Apostrophes were not displaying properly in Event Titles. This is fixed.
- IE users were unable to click on any existing events to either view or edit. This has been fixed.