Happy New Year! We hope your studio is off to a great new start for 2013! Now is the perfect time to review how you’re doing in your business, and your goals for the coming year. If you use Music Teacher’s Helper to manage your studio, you know how helpful it is to have your teaching business organized all in one place. If you’ve been with us for over a year, you also have the benefit of a full year’s worth of financial data, making it easy to run an income/expense report to help with taxes.
We are excited about the new venue of topics in our newsletter, and the features we released in December 2012. Exclusive content this month includes Frequently Asked Questions, Past Blog Articles of Interest, and a little Music Teacher Humor.
We also ask that you take a few minutes and take our new survey on the resources you found most helpful in learning how to use Music Teacher’s Helper, and how you would prefer to learn about the many features of Music Teacher’s Helper in the future.
- New Prime Website Themes for paying customers.
- A Rating/Score entry to show up in the student profile when the student goes to Repertoire Tracker and clicks the “View” link located next to the piece.
- An Improved Mileage Tracker which allows the user to select if a trip was “personal” or “business” miles.
- Teachers can now set the Parent of the Students as default on the registration form.
- Student management was added in the mobile web app, creating functions for adding, editing and deleting students.
- Students can no longer register for an event in which they’re already registered.
- When reconciling an event by the iphone, the default lesson cost is assigned if the event fee is left blank.